EmergencyCare Plus is an accident medical expense plan with a wide range of benefits and options designed to supplement a family's basic medical protection.
- Delivers benefits for the injuries clients are most likely to need coverage for, including most children’s sports injuries
- Two coverage options: off-the-job-only or 24-hour protection
- Scheduled benefits for AD&D, surgery, ambulance, emergency treatment, lacerations, physical therapy, family lodging and more
- Convenient package plans containing the most popular benefit combinations — Gold, Silver, Bronze
- Provides a death benefit if death occurs within 90 days of a covered accidental injury
- Pays all benefits directly to the policy holder (unless payment is assigned to a healthcare provider), regardless of what is covered by traditional health plans
- Issue ages 18 to 69
- Underwriting based on application questions only
- Guaranteed renewable to age 75
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Rider
- Hospital Cash Rider
- Accident-Only Disability Income Benefit Rider — 24-hour and off-the-job-only coverage options for Accident-Only Disability Income Benefit Rider
- Available in all states except: MA and NY
- Policy Form Number: 04120
Benefits are subject to the terms of the policy, including pre-existing conditions, limitations and exclusions. Consult the policy for complete details.
These specifications are not intended to be all-inclusive of product information. State variations may apply. Benefits under health policies are subject to the terms of the policy, including pre-existing conditions, limitations and exclusions. Consult the policy or contract for complete details.
Please wait while we gather your results.
FOR PRODUCER USE ONLY - NOT FOR DISSEMINATION TO THE PUBLIC