New recurring credit card capability available for all Accident Expense Plus customers.
Some things just go better together ... like Accident Expense Plus and your client's major medical plan. More than ever before, individuals are turning to high-deductible, high co-pay major medical policies as the best way to keep their insurance premiums affordable. Unfortunately, high-deductible plans shift responsibility for a large portion of health care costs to your clients. That is why we have created a powerful complement to high-deductible or any major medical plan - Accident Expense Plus.
- Helps cover deductibles, co-pays and other expenses not covered by your clients’ primary major medical plan
- No coordination of benefits with other health plans means receiving benefits faster and in addition to other coverage to pay for out-of-pocket expenses
- Online application and guaranteed issue for accident coverage means fast and easy processing
- The “Plus” – a simplified issue Critical Illness Rider with a lump sum benefit from $5,000 to $25,000; provides lump sum payouts if your client is diagnosed with any of 3 major critical illnesses (not available in all states)
- Issue ages 0 to 64 for individual plan
- Family plans and child-only coverage available
- Guaranteed renewable to age 65
- Available in all states except: CA, FL, MA, MN, MT, NH, PA, VT
- Policy Form Number: 07120, 07120N
Benefits are subject to the terms of the policy, including pre-existing conditions, limitations and exclusions. Consult the policy for complete details.
These specifications are not intended to be all-inclusive of product information. State variations may apply. Benefits under health policies are subject to the terms of the policy, including pre-existing conditions, limitations and exclusions. Consult the policy or contract for complete details.
Please wait while we gather your results.
FOR PRODUCER USE ONLY - NOT FOR DISSEMINATION TO THE PUBLIC